ATTENTION Hockey Lovers!
If you would love an opportunity to be part of the amazing Rogers
Hometown Hockey Event promoting our clients amazing products and
services then we have an opportunity for you!
POSITION DETAILS Company: SDI Marketing
Title: Event Staff
Start Date: December 19, 2015 – 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
End Date: December 20, 2015 – 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Location: Sarnia, ON
Pay Rate: $16/hour
NHL Matchup: Calgary vs. Detroit Live Broadcast o Sunday December 20 at 6:00 pm (EST)
- Deliver an exceptional guest experience for families and guests.
- Working on site supporting all areas of production and activations to bring our clients brand to life in a positive and memorable way.
- Understand and communicate the key features and benefits of each of our client’s products in order to educate consumer on the proper use and awesome new features of their product.
- Responsible for product demonstrations, consumer registration, crowd management, refilling supplies, and facilitation of various activities and games.
- Set-up pre-Event required, along with Tear-down/Clean-up following the event.
- Other duties as required
- Passionate, entertaining, extremely approachable & sociable.
- Able to maintain high energy/stamina levels.
- Able to work in an outdoor environment and in extreme weather conditions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Patient, reliable, punctual and respectful.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
- Love for hockey!
- Knowledge and passion of the automotive/technology/wireless industry an asset.
- Customer service, sales and/or promotional experience required.
- Experience working with kids and families.
- Must have completed high school.
- Must be able to lift min. 50lbs.
- Access to a vehicle an asset.
SDI Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions. SDI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in Canada.
Following a successful inaugural season that saw more than 175,000 Canadians visit the ultimate hockey festival in communities across the country, Rogers Hometown Hockey is happy to announce that it will be returning for a second spectacular season.
SDI Marketing is hiring energetic, outgoing, reliable, and professional Event Staff to be part of the Rogers Hometown Hockey Event working on various promotional activations.
Check out the link for more details on this amazing event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y1bujUeF44