Please read the following from the Alliance
Information Bulletin 2020-12
It is imperative that every ALLIANCE Hockey Member Association continues to be diligent in following their COVID-19 Return to Play plans.
All Member Associations must:
· Have the Member Association COVID-19 Lead and Team COVID-19 Captain(s) clearly identified.
· Ensure that COVID-19 health screening is completed by every person that enters the facility for all team activity (including Team Officials, players, On/Off-ice Officials, etc.). This screening information needs to be retained for 30 days.
· Follow all facility protocols including sign-in of parents/guardians (where allowed), wearing masks and distancing a minimum of 2 meters within the facility.
· Participate as per the ALLIANCE Hockey and OHF Return to Play Guidelines.
ALLIANCE Hockey has recently identified COVID-19 positive cases within local Member Associations. As the COVID-19 numbers in our communities continue to rise, we are appealing to all Member Associations, parents/guardians, Teams and Officials to take the implemented precautions seriously.
We are placing trust in everyone to follow the Guidelines in place to ensure participant safety, the safety of the community at large, and the status of our hockey programming.
We need to work together to keep our participants safe.
To ensure that participants stay safe and programming continues, we need:
· Everyone to answer the COVID-19 health screening questionnaires honestly.
· People to not gather in groups.
· People to wear masks.
· People to stay away from a facility if they have symptoms or have been tested for COVID 19 and are awaiting results.
If a Member Association is notified of a COVID positive case, please take the appropriate direction from your local Public Health Unit. Please also respect the importance of confidentiality for all participants and notify your ALLIANCE Hockey Regional Vice-President once it is possible to do so.
Thank you for your continued adherence to the Guidelines and stay safe.
Information Bulletin 2020-04 *REVISED* Clarification OHF Stage 3B Modified 3on3 & 4on4
ALLIANCE Hockey is aware that there are some Member Associations who have been providing 5 on 5 competition in recent weeks. It is understandable that there may have been some confusion with current playing rules and the OHF U16/U18 proposal for future play which suggested 5 on 5 competition. Please note, the OHF U16/U18 proposal was NOT approved by the Membership and the OHF remains at Stage 3b which allows for 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 modified competition.
With COVID-19 confirmed cases on the rise, we must remain diligent and compliant with OHF Return to Play Guidelines and Public Health and Ministry regulations.
It is the responsibility of the Head Coach to ensure compliance of the OHF Return to Play Framework and Stages. Non-compliance will result in an indefinite suspension, pending a hearing.
OHF Return to Play Framework and Stages
Rules for 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 modified games