Mar 31, 2021 | Dawn Riley | 1056 views
Volunteers Needed at CLW Vaccination Clinic
Clearwater Arena Vaccination Clinic is looking for Volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact
Rachel Veilleux at [email protected]
- Opening hours TBD. Currently aiming for eight hours with one additional hour lunch (clinic would close). Could be up to twelve hours.
- Each shift is slotted for approximately four hours.
Positions- there could be a couple more that we will be required to fill. TBD
- Wayfinders- assisting patrons with wayfinding and/or mobility to, from, and around the clinic and answering any general questions
- Parking Lot Wayfinder
- Outdoor Wayfinder
- Indoor Wayfinder
- Front Entrance Screener- acting as first official point of contact within the clinic, asking two COVID-related questions and proof of appointment
- Consent Form Attendants
- Directional Attendant (asking patrons whether they have their completed consent form)
- Consent Form Assistants (assisting patrons with incomplete consent forms or questions related to completing them)
- Clinical Navigator- Directing patrons to an available bay for vaccination
- Check-out Attendant - Print/email receipts from COVAX database for patrons who have successfully received their vaccine and answer final questions from patrons
- Receiver- Receive any materials (i.e. PPE, security, etc.) needed onsite and disperse to the appropriate teams (volunteers, medical staff, etc.)
- General Cleaner- Clean high touch areas and assist with periodic deep cleans
- All volunteers will be given the opportunity to be vaccinated in advance
- All volunteers will be provided with the appropriate PPE according to their roles
- All volunteers will be provided with additional identification where applicable (i.e. vests for outdoor wayfinders, lanyards, etc.)
- All volunteers will be provided training in their specific position.
- All volunteers will have a Hub area (lower Hall in Clearwater) for check-in, any breaks, lunch, etc., stocked with some cooking appliances and food where available (we are working on this and will provide full details once confirmed on our end)
- All volunteers will be covered under the City of Sarnia's liability insurance
- We prefer volunteers to be aged 18 years and older