Sep 14, 2021 | Dawn Riley | 1125 views
Covid Vaccination guidelines
The Lambton Jr Sting AAA Hockey Club, in conjunction with Alliance Hockey, recognizes the significant impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on sports and recreation. To protect the interests of all our members the Lambton Jr Sting AAA Executive Committee will institute the following Vaccination guidelines for the 2021-22 season.
- Eligible participants will require proof of having received their first dose prior to September 17, 2021 and be considered fully vaccinated by October 31, 2021. This means that the participant must have their second dose by October 16, 2021, or they will not be permitted to continue participating with the Association until the requirements for fully vaccinated individuals have been met.
- All participants need to provide proof to the Association designate who will record the proof of vaccination. However, the Association will not be required to keep any medical records or vaccination receipts on file. The Association designate will simply be required to confirm that proof has been provided, recorded, and maintain on file a list of all participants who have provided such proof.
- An Association Designate will be available to confirm all required documentation.
- The guidelines for accommodations of individuals not able to receive a COVID-19 approved vaccine due to medical and/or OHRC protected grounds is outlined in the full policy under Section 7. ALLIANCE HOCKEY (lambtonjrsting.ca)
- The Vaccination Policy, which requires a first dose prior to the first skate, ensures that all participants who accept positions with teams have provided proof that they will be eligible to participate with the team without disruption for the entire season.
- The Lambton Jr Sting AAA reserve the right to update all policies based on updated guidance from Alliance Hockey, OHF, Hockey Canada, and Public Health Officials with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have any questions please direct them to your team Coach/Manager